London Meetup, sneaking up on us

There’s a London meetup this Saturday. Details below:

Hi Captain,

I’ll be handling the London meetup this Saturday. The details are:

23th February, 12:00 am onwards, Leon restaurant, 36/38 Old Compton Street, London, W1D 4TT.

Map: http://goo.gl/maps/i9COr

Leon have a variety of good food at very reasonable prices – for central London, anyway!  Menu here:http://www.leonrestaurants.co.uk/menu/

This branch has an accessible toilet, and we’ll be on the ground floor in the back (around behind the food service counter).

There will be a Cthulu sign at the counter. I do not have any fun cuddly toys at hand, but will be carrying a copy of “Why Does He Do That? Inside The Minds of Angry and Controlling Men,” because I’m awkward like that (also, it has a red cover).

Take care,

Maartje

Have a great time, everyone!

1. Kate said:

Sorry I can’t come, everyone, and thanks to Maartje for taking over the organising!

The next London meetup will be 23rd March, in case anyone wants to put it in their diaries now, and I’ll hope to see you then.

• decembrist said:

I am putting it in my diary now :)

• decembrist said:

Hi there, is 23 March still going ahead? :)

2. chymeera said:

Shame I can’t come to this one or the next either :( I am a busy bee these days…but I would have loved to!

• We’re aiming to meet on the last Saturday of every month, except where it conflicts with a bank holiday, so that would mean April 27th, if you can make that?

• chymeera said:

Awesome! This one should be ok! Thanks for letting me know…looking forward to it!

3. Mostly Lurking said:

Hurray! And thanks, Maartje, for stepping in.

4. Nooooooooooooo! I am in London at the moment but will be in Oxford on Saturday. Ye gods! I mean, have a fabulous time everyone! I’ll be moping in Oxford. (: Sending you all jedi hugs (valid only if you want them)!