What would Cthulu do?

A cute plush Cthulu

Clicking the photo will take you to Sew Leslie's Etsy shop where you can order your very own adorable Cthulu pillow.

I’ve got work to do.

Let H.P. Lovecraft answer all your questions. (Thanks to the CA reader who sent this in!)

Dinosaur Comics is also pretty helpful this week, via @j_zimms.

1. I will not make a Call of Cthulhu joke.

I will not make a Call of Cthulhu joke.

I will not make a Call of Cthulhu joke.

I will not make a Call of Cthulhu joke.

…oh, what the hell. I failed my Will save.

Do I roll 1d100 and take the SAN loss only if I take Cthulhu’s advice, or do I just take the SAN loss no matter what?

Does Cthulhu eat 1d4 commenters on this blog each round?

• Stephanie said:

I am living proof that that Geek Fallacy from a few entries back about needing to love your partner’s loves is indeed a fallacy.

He would know exactly what you are talking about, and would laugh mightily. Meanwhile, you might as well be speaking a foreign language, because I have no idea what the hell you just said.

• Colonel Panic said:

It’s only 1d100 if you fail the check! Hope you rolled well on POW during chargen.

2. Jiggs said:

At the suggestion of another commenter, I did end up creating a Tumblr where I can basically tell people to DTMFA. It’s here: http://heyshouldwebreakup.tumblr.com/

It’s not an advice column so much as binding relationship arbitration. That’s all I’m really capable of.

Sorry to Captain Awkward if this is not allowed, I’m not spamming I swear! I just got the idea here so I wanted to share :)

3. Hugh said:

Cthulhu humour? Really? Is that still a thing?

It must be so amazing to be too cool for Cthulu. Tell me of your ways!

• Since 1926, player.

4. RodeoBob said:

What part of hasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhasturhastur don’t you understand?

• monsterzero said:

Enough with the Hastur-baiting.

• Nomie said:

SPECTACULAR.

(I had the Gnu Song come up on my ipod on the way to work yesterday. Pretty sure my fellow commuters thought I was a goon. Don’t care.)